Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about Serving Our Seniors;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, public forums that may be of interest and Serving Our Seniors’ magazines.
How Information is Used. Serving Our Seniors uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on agency happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. Serving Our Seniors will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Serving Our Seniors and only to further the activities, programs and purposes of Serving Our Seniors.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
Opting Out of SMS Correspondence: You may opt-out of Serving Our Seniors’ SMS correspondence or Premium SMS Services by texting “STOP” to the short code 20222. Text “HELP” to 20222 for help or visit www.hmgf.org/t. Message and data rates may apply.