GIVE a helping hand, ONCE extended to you.
Please consider making a contribution to Serving Our Seniors to benefit Erie County residents as they grow older. Your support is much appreciated.
Donations may be mailed to Serving Our Seniors, 310 E. Boalt Street, Sandusky, OH 44870. You may also donate on line by credit card. Click on the yellow Donate button below to start your donation. Call 419-624-1856 if you have questions.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Donate to give support where it is needed most each year.
- Donate as a memorial or a tribute to honor someone special. An acknowledgment is sent to the person or family.
- Ask your employer if they will match your donation. Please check out your company’s charitable giving practices.
- Remember Serving Our Seniors in your will.
- Name Serving Our Seniors as beneficiary of your IRA assets.
- Transfer a life insurance policy to Serving Our Seniors.
- Establish a planned gift to benefit Serving Our Seniors after your lifetime.
- Donate to the Serving Our Seniors Fund at the Erie County Community Foundation, 135 E. Washington Row, Sandusky, OH 44870.
Financial contributions to Serving Our Seniors are tax deductible under applicable federal income, estate, and gift tax laws. To discuss how you can leave your legacy through Serving Our Seniors, call Sue Daugherty, Director, Serving Our Seniors.
Call 419-624-1856 and Serving Our Seniors will assist you in arranging for your vehicle to be picked up. Ask for Sue or Brenda. Or you can arrange for your vehicle to be picked up by calling 1-855-500-7433 seven days a week; or click here for the Serving Our Seniors vehicle donation site to complete your donation, schedule your pick-up, and we’ll take it from there. Serving Our Seniors accepts all types of vehicles. Pick up is free, whther the vehicle is running or not.
We accept all types of vehicles: