Employment – We Are Hiring!
Senior Advocate Assistant Position – Full Time
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to type 45 words per minute with accuracy.
- Able to speak on the telephone and clearly articulate words loud enough for hearing impaired clients to hear and effectively communicate.
- Able to drive and go to meetings and home visits occasionally throughout the year.
- Able to reliably arrive to work 5 days per week 8:00 a. M. 5:00 p. M. , monday through friday without being late/tardy.
- A mandated vaccination policy is being proposed for implementation. If the policy is adopted, the policy will be implemented november 1, 2021.
Serving our seniors, inc. Is accepting employment applications from caring person who would enjoy learning how to solve problems affecting retirees in later life. The position is titled, senior advocate assistant. No prior experience is required. We will train the right person who possesses the qualities of being a patient personality, with a desire for helping others; and someone who is coachable and willing to learn about the field of geriatric social service.
This is an entry-level social service position and an ideal stepping-stone for developing ones professional resume in the field of medical assisting, nursing assistant/nursing or occupational therapy. The work environment is supportive of one another and co-workers help one another to succeed.
The work involves answering the telephone, listening a variety of questions/problems and concerns called into serving our seniors office by older adults (age 60+) who live in erie county. The senior advocate assistant helps older adults by resolving their questions/problems/concerns. The senior advocate also is responsible for accurately documenting on a computer, the nature of the problem affecting the older adult and all of the steps taken to resolve the issue.
Paid health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance after 90 days. Employee pays nothing toward receiving these benefits. Retirement benefit after 1 year of employment.
Please fill out the application form below or download a printable application form here.